ClickUp is the worlds only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hypergrowth startup in scaling our go-to-market initiatives. We’ve proven ClickUp is positioned to be an industry leader - without a single dollar spent on sales or marketing. We’ve grown to over 50,000 teams purely organically. Now, it’s time to add fuel to the fire! You’ll be given resources to bring your vision to life.
Our Sales Operations organization is actively seeking an Order Operations Specialist to join our growing team! In this role, you will apply your business insight, analytical skills, and creativity while partnering directly with cross-functional teams to help drive strategy, growth, and business operations. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, receiving and processing large volumes of orders from the sales organization.
Reporting to the Manager of Deal Desk Operations, you will be responsible for assisting on Sales Operations and Deal Desk processes, best practices, and systems.
- Order Operations is critical to supporting the Sales organization in closing clean deals that are documented properly across ClickUps systems.
- In addition to partnering with our Sales reps, Order Ops Specialists frequently communicate with ClickUp Legal, Accounting, Business Systems, Solutions Engineering, and Analytics team members every day. Although Order Operations rolls up under the Deal Desk team, many teams at ClickUp consider Order Ops Specialists to be partially on their teams as well. The cross-functional nature of this role means every day is a little different from the next.
- Assist with quote to cash process and order management operations; including quote generation, pricing requests, discount and custom contracts.
- Educate our sales organization on deal desk operations to ensure best practices are followed.
- Help to structure deals and seek internal approval for non-standard requests.
- Review deals to ensure that contract terms, billing information, and pricing is accurate and aligned with the data inside Salesforce.
- Proactively evolve and improve processes, tools, and automation to increase the effectiveness of sales and operations.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to learn and identify business needs and help facilitate the end-to-end deal process (e.g. deal structuring, approvals, and order management).
- Outstanding attention to detail and efficient written communication.
- Curious individuals who learn quickly.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Startup experience preferred.
- We thrive in fast-paced environments and were looking for others who also enjoy moving quickly!
- BA/BS degree in Operations, Finance, Business or Economics preferred.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.