Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 250,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As a Marketing Ops Engineer, you will work closely with operations, engineering, and IT teams focused on system engineering, orchestration, and security to build a best-in-class Martech stack. You will be a part of a growing marketing operations team supporting sales and marketing technology architecture and documentation while ensuring that the tech stack is compliant and meeting best practices for data flow and functionality. This role is for you if you love supporting marketers with automation, actionable clean data, and optimized systems. You will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
What youll do
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining our systems and tools, finding opportunities for improvement, and documenting processes and workflows
- Develop, execute, debug, and maintain features and functions within Marketing Operations Platforms (ex: automation processes, workflows, triggers, integrations, etc.)
- Manage API integrations between platforms and data warehouse
- Manage ticket queue; fix bugs/issues as they arise and work with marketing teams to train and automate repetitive issues
- Deliver and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency.
Who you are
- (3+) years of marketing solutions architecture experience
- Fundamental working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, and platforms like Iterable and Intercom
- Experience working with MarTech tools such as 6sense, Drift, LeanData
- Solid understanding of solution design and architecture, relational database concepts with exposure to APIs, data management, segmentation, ETL best practices, and scripting and query development
- Strong technical documentation experience
- Willingness to get into the weeds including troubleshooting and debugging as needed
- Experience conducting presentations/training/discovery sessions
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and were just getting started!
Please see our Privacy Notices for details regarding Airtables collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process. For US applicants, click here, and for UK applicants, click here.