At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Strategic Customer Success Manager at Airtable you will work closely with our largest customers, including Fortune 100, fast growing tech and media companies. Each customer has unique needs and you will act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work.
At Airtable, Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product and marketing teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way the world builds software. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Customer Success Managers, who act as consultative business partners to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
What Youll Do
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the point-person responsible for a portfolio of our largest strategic customers.
- Drive adoption, growth and retention of our customers by building trusted relationships and delivering maximum value of the product
- Use touch-points, such as Business Reviews, to learn about their business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Use your deep Airtable product knowledge to onboard and lead new enterprise customers to value
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Airtable proficiency
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of customer facing B2B Enterprise software experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management, Sales or Consulting role
- You have a track record of deeply understanding products and how they deliver value to complex customers with large employee bases
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range a stakeholders including business, technical and executive teams
- You are consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry and lifecycle with the ability to apply your expertise contextually
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and were just getting started!
Please see our Privacy Notices for details regarding Airtables collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process. For US applicants, click here, and for UK applicants, click here.